One Piece New Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rivals or Brothers?
Marineford EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Gin

» Gin's Intense Training
Marineford EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm by Gin

» Marineford
Marineford EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm by Gin

» Alyss hart
Marineford EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 am by Alyss

» Miika D Dare
Marineford EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 am by Miikai

» Visit to Lvneel Kingdom
Marineford EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria
Marineford EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» Gin The Final Shadow
Marineford EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Gin

» Gate of Justice
Marineford EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am by Gin

Marineford

2 posters

Go down

Marineford Empty Marineford

Post by Miikai Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:27 pm

Marineford is a crescent moon-shaped island that is composed completely of bricks and steel, with cannons on the edges. During the war, Sengoku had the Encircling Wall (包囲壁 Hōiheki?) installed all around Marineford Bay (マリンフォード湾 Marinfōdo-wan?)[4] of the island, which is composed of thick and high steel walls that emerge from under the sea, surrounding and trapping anyone who is inside the said area; these walls are composed completely of Wapometal and are resistant to even Whitebeard's shock waves, and has cannons installed in windows at the top, allowing the Marines to barrage the entrapped targets. On the center of the island is an execution scaffold, and around it is a small town with trees around the area. The front of the scaffold, which is a plain and empty area, is known as the Oris Plaza (オリス広場 Orisu Hiroba?), where the Ox Bell stands at the front.

The majority of the island is occupied by Marineford Town (マリンフォードの町 Marinfōdo no Machi?)[5], which is noted to be rather large [6], especially compared to most other towns and cities in the world. It is mostly home to the families of the Marines stationed at Marineford.

At the back of the island, standing large, tall and proud is the Marine Headquarters building. The building is a large multistory ancient Japanese-stylized palace, with the base bearing the kanji for "Marines" (海軍 Kaigun?), with the Marines symbol in between. Around the building's four cardinal corners is a small mountain with a small building on top and a flag with the Marines' symbol placed on top of the roofs each. Two years after the war, the "Marines" kanji has been replaced with "G-1".
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Marineford Empty Re: Marineford

Post by Miikai Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:16 pm

Miikai's ship pulled into port and docked. Walking onto the dock, Miikai and Kurosaki make their way to report in. A few of the marines wave at Miikai while a larger number give him a width berth. His reputation as well as the darkness that is known to follow him makes many uneasy around him. Walking to his C/O, he does a lazy flick of the wrist as a salute.

"Captain Miikai reporting for assignment sir."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:58 pm

The warrant officer could be easily recognized as a giant because he towered over most of the other marines, he returned Mikaii's salute with his own and dropped it quickly afterward. Kurosaki smirked seeing the lax attitude her captain maintained even in front of his commanding officer. Warrant Officer Brooks: “ Its good to see you back Mikaii and I see you have a new member to your team, Fleet Admiral Briggs wants to see you after you have gotten your rooms for your stay. Right now he is in a meeting with other Admirals and the Gorosei so he has given you this time to recover from the trip and settle in. Kurosaki didn't wait for them to finish their conversation after she heared they could relax for a while , she decided to start walking towards the barracks area that look like a collection of fancy hotels. Warrant Officer Brooks brought up his salute again obviously looking for one in return to end their talk and so he could move on to informing his other marines on their own duties.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:07 pm

Miikai lifts his fingers to his eyebrow and nods his thanks. Heading to the town, he spends sometime window shopping for a place for him to stay. Leaving kurosaki on her own he makes his way a small bed and breakfast style inn and asks for a sea side room. Getting set up, he pays double the cost and eats a small lunch. Finishing the set up, He makes his way to the meeting room and takes a seat to await the fleet admiral.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 pm

The meeting ended in the room over and the Fleet Admiral walked out into the room Mikaii was sitting in, he was elderly to say the least which only made his look even more serious and stern. He lead the marines with an iron fist not to mention being the strongest combatant they had to offer no one typically dared to question his authority. Briggs: “ I'm sure this is the first time your meeting me and normally I wouldn't have time to give you an audience with me but I had to see you for myself after I heard you were one of the few to witness Kanji's last battle.” Adolf's voice came off raspy and you could tell at one point he had a deep tone but age had got the better of him. Briggs: “ As you know I am the Fleet Admiral Adolf D. Briggs and I need to know exactly what happen there, it's hard to believe anyone was capable of defeating one of my long time rivals. “
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Miikai nodded his greetings before talking.

"i was on leave at home when a large shake hit the island. Checking outside and back tracking to the fight scene, Kanji and gin were fighting and hitsugaya was about to jump in against Gin. So i side lined Hitsugaya while the main two went at it. it appeared as if Kanji had won until the last moment where Gin summoned a surge of lighting and atomized him. at that point, Kurosaki tried an attack that set the island ablaze, which took my attention. While i was dealing with the flames, those two snuck away."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:00 pm

Despite Gin's reputation and conflicts with the yonkos in the past Adolf had no idea who Gin was and to hear someone was strong enough to defeat Kanji still seemed like a fairy tale. Briggs: “ So this guy...Gin I am assuming some form of pirate that had even power and control over lightning to completely turn around a battle that was not going in his favor. Do you consider this Gin too hold an actual threat to us being there to see his battle powess first hand and does he have an crew near his level. “ Adolf had to take Gin seriously because of his position even if he wasn't certain the rumors and reports were true, he didn't ask anything about Kurosaki because he already gauged her strength and with her alliance deemed her no threat. Hitsugaya was also something interesting again another no name pirate in his book that proved to be a problem but he didn't say anything because he wanted Mikaii to give him the best information possible and people tend to jumble up when you throw to many questions at them.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:28 am

Miikai rubs his neck, thinking.

"I would say that the man himself is a large threat however from what i saw, he didnt have a crew. He was sailing and training Hitsugaya. Hitsugaya i would say is a minor threat now but if hes properly trained and discovers the full use of his devil fruit he'll become a large threat in the future."
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:06 am

Adolf nodded and sighed in relief hearing that Gin didn't have a crew...yet. Briggs: “ That is good news however we must do everything in our power to kill that man before he grows into a yonko, by the sounds of it this Hitsugaya is like his right hand or vice verse either way together I consider them worthy of dispatching some powerful forces. Go inform Vice Admiral Kane and Vice Admiral Slaughter they new assignment is to locate and destroy Gin and anything that resembles a crew, hell even if they have to destroy an island in the process so be it. “ Adolf looked highly pissed he was glad that the only potential pirate king was dead but his anger that another pirate could rise and cause an unbalanced overshadowed that small inch of happiness. He would surely start being more strict with the Marines now as he blamed his lax attitude for the allowance of such pirates to surface, he should have made sure the Marines were purging pirates into non existence. Briggs: “ Aside from that I want you to start training with the CP9 because tomorrow your going to be promoted to Commodore and watching a very dangerous man from escaping this fort, he is sealed underneath it and with the rise of issues I need trusted people around here and him. “
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:24 am

Doing his lazy salute, he leaves to go report in to vice admirals Kane and Slaughter, giving them their new orders from the fleet admiral. After that he would make his way to the training field to spar with anyone willing or brave enough.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:23 pm

Kurosaki finally met back up with Mikaii but this time she was in nothing but a bikini that had several of the marines symbols on the fabric. She stepped up to him on the sparing field, hand on hip and a large smirk. She was confident she could take on her commanding officer despite him proving with Gin and Hitsugaya he was on her level.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Miiaki grins as he shrugs off his justice coat. Taking a smoke and lighting he, he clears his throat and takes a stance.

"lets see how you handle without large explosions Hot Head."

With that, He'll pull on her with the darkness so she comes flying to his hand, which he'll move to try to lock in a head lock on her.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:13 pm

Kurosaki didn't lose her smirk even after the gravitational powers of Mikaii's fruit took hold of her, she noted his cigar and concentrated on that instead of trying to struggle against something she wasn't going to win against. It took her being six feet away for her technique to finally take effect opening both eyes and cause the small smoke to con-bust into an large intense flames so it would blind and engulf Mikaii's face. If successful she'd be release and free enough to in case herself with enough intense heat that even if he managed to recover from the counterattack it wouldn't be wise getting in a close range fight with her, She saw how dangerous it was to get in a hand to hand battle with Mikaii based off his battle with Hitsugaya. He had the best wrestling prowess she had ever seen probably making anyone at the Marine HQ look weak in comparison.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:31 pm

Feeling the smoke explode, Miikai closed his eyes and leaned his head back but kept up his pull. The flames hurt when they licked across his face but that fulled his rage more as darkness starts to flow off from his body.

"Pain for strength, a trade i make everyday woman."

If hes able to get a hold of her, he will slam her into the ground before moving her into an arm lock.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:56 pm

Kurosaki was shocked seeing him just tank her technique and was caught in his grab then choke slammed to the ground. She screamed out in agony from the force and the amount of strength Mikaii maintained. Now with physical contact She couldn't use her flames to escape and was then switched into an arm lock that caused her scream out more and eventually tap against his leg as sign of forfeit before he snapped her arm.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:06 pm

Letting her get up, Miikai makes his way to a towel to wipe the ashes off his face. Eyeing Kurosaki, he grabs a joint from his pocket and lights it.

"that was a low blow. Those things are expensive you know."

Most of his hair is still on his face but smell singed.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Kurosaki was happy to see he cared enough to help her back to her feet after the failure to actually put up a fight. Kurosaki: “ I'm sorry I should have given you a better fight than that not much practice if your not trying “She said getting rather depressed before almost in that same moment casting the failure to the side and making a large smirk like before. Gin in the past use to note how hard it was to discourage even if the odds were stacked against her, lately it seemed despite being strong enough to defeat her former yonko captain he paled in comparison to these guys. She was slowly edging to a state of mind where he had to do something to surpass them or regain the reputation she once held, she mostly blamed this problem on Gin who managed to get a thousand times stronger in ten years while she remained the same from when they met. She couldn't figure out how he did it no one exceeds that much, it just wasn't natural she thought, then she looked at Mikaii. Maybe it was, maybe he could do the same in lesser time and maybe he could help her destroy the very existence of her ex. “ Hey Mikaii whats your plans for the future even more now that your getting promoted...?”
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:59 pm

Miikai lifted an eyebrow at kurosaki before getting some water.

"I never really thought about it. Smoke, drink, fuck and do my job. They are assigning me to guard some scary fuck they have here, though im sure i'll get pulled out to sea again. Until then, whatever is asked of me or fun."

Finishing his thought, he splashed the water on his face before walking to watch the rookies train.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Kurosaki's smirk turned into a full smile for Mikaii, she dusted herself off after being put in the dirt like she had been. Kurosaki: “ Well you seem to already be in the fleet admiral's good graces I bet if you manage to kill Gin and eliminate him as a threat he would reward you greatly, I could use my very persuasive lips to get him to train you for the task if you know what I mean. “ As she said it she got really close to Mikaii's ear and basically whispered it as seductively as she possibly could.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Miikai stops everything, freezing in the moment. Eyeing kurosaki from the side, he narrows his eyes as darkness starts to ooze from his feet.

"I was given orders, and i will follow them. Since you are under me, you will follow the orders im given as well as the ones i give you. Do not try to seduce your way into trouble, and dont ever ask for my permission to do so."

The darkness spreads slowly, and a cold wind seems to blow as Miikai spoke
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm

Kurosaki huffed in disappointment, just like that Mikaii proved to be a loyal dog in her eyes like the rest of the marines and her inspiration to push him down that dark path with him slowly faded away. She wasn't phased by his slight show of power it was small compared to some of the pirates she has met. Kurosaki: " Alright alright i get it fine " she said before gesturing that they leave and go meet whoever he had to guard on this god forsaken base.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum