One Piece New Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rivals or Brothers?
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Gin

» Gin's Intense Training
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm by Gin

» Marineford
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm by Gin

» Alyss hart
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 am by Alyss

» Miika D Dare
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 am by Miikai

» Visit to Lvneel Kingdom
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» Gin The Final Shadow
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Gin

» Gate of Justice
La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am by Gin

La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria

2 posters

Go down

La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria Empty La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 am

After banging his head on the wooden walls of the ship he was being held in, he awoke. being chained into the ship made him feel rather absured as he shook a man next to him "hey get up, I need your help" he knew the bar that was on his legs and had his hands chained next to could be easily broken with the help of another person luckily for him there was one next to him. taking a moment he looked outside a port hole and saw another ship next to them, assuming this was a prisoner transport vessel there had to be at least sixor seven more ships out their each with more captives or merchandise. as a pirate this was ideal for Hitsugaya sinceit could easily mean the formation of a crew and massive fortune with a ship.

"get your lazy ass up, bloody cocksuker" at that he head butted the man in the nose breaking it and making him bleed. with a yelp the man awoke cursing him but helped him breaking the bar after they were free the man tried to attack Hitsugaya by swinging the bar at his head though Hitsugaya easily dodged and smashed the mans head to the wall. I could have been nice but your a waste of time" running past the holding cells he jumped behind a Spanish guard he twisted the neck of the man killing him. with a smile he grabbed the mans gun and sword ready for combat "i guess ill free the others and get this shit storm going"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria Empty Re: La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria

Post by Gin Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 am

Gin slowly opened his eyes after a long nights rest, awoken by the sound of alarm from the guards. It is then that he realized he was still on the prisoner ship, the one right in front of Hitsugaya's prisoner vessel. While it was perfect moment to escape it wasn't much he could do until the battle moved to where he was. They out of fear of his threat put giant stone wheels on his arms and feet while a collar made of sea stone wrapped around his neck. His sword was taken and stored on the vessel to the right of his and twenty guards all skilled warriors stood crammed next to the door.

Gin knew they planned to make a public execution of him rather than put him in prison. Meanwhile the alarmed guards on the top of his vessel moved from his to Hitsugaya's and the those on the top of Hitsugaya's moved down to the lower decks to where the prisoners were kept. They were armed with only swords because only the captains could wear guns while transporting prisoners. If that wasn't enough chaos, Kurosaki's lone ship manned by herself was drawing in towards the six vessels. Her fist were covered in flames signaling her pursuit of battle, the guards of the other ships notice and they moved to intercept her to only be burned alive.

Burned alive by the formation and attack of a flaming dragon created by Kurosaki and large enough to completely destroy every ship but the two Gin and Hitsugaya was on. This reduced the Spanish numbers and forced the twenty men guarding Hitsugaya to surface. Kurosaki went again to destroy the last two ships but three of the men with their mere fist punching the water created a wall like wave that quelled the second dragon. Gin closed his eyes again and listened on the commotion, Kurosaki was surprised by the men. Collectively the twenty could easily dominate a battle and Kurosaki wouldn't be able to beat them alone.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:38 pm

once he freed the prisoners, he told them each that this wasn't an act of mercy they now had to join his crew. which they all agreed to. he now had a number reaching fifteen sailors under his belt which made him smile. climbing on the top deck he saw that the prisoners quarters were directly behind the wheel of the ship which made it easy for him to sneak behind the captain before slitting his throat "we now have control of the shit slaughter all those that were the Spanish colors men!"
With that the men crawled out of the hole andkilled the Spanish soilders taking their weapons, with a crew now equipped with weapons and armaments he grinned. "now what say you, shall we take the next ship as well?" the men yelled and stompped their feet in agreement "al right ye scurvy dogs, to battle stations"
the men hurried to where ever they were expirenced at, he had six men on the cannons and the rest in various positions ready to fight, "lower the sails, ill steer the ship" at that the speed of the vessel increased to match the on right infront of them "FIRE!" the left side cannons shot into the second ship devastating the right side of it, "HOOK IT IN AND MOUNT THE BITCH!' yelled Hitsugaya before releasing the wheel and running to the nearest helm. he climbed it and once he reached the top of the first sail he dashed to the edge of it before jumping off of it and landing on the other shit, knees deep in Spanish soldiers. Pulling his gun out he shot the one that would have given him more trouble in the head and right after stabbing one in the chest while simultaneously grabbing his gun and shooting another in the chest. when one soldier ran towards him sword drawn he threw the empty pistol and grabbed the mans swords before kicking him off his sword and with the two swords he sneered as he stood face to face with several more soldiers, "COME AT ME!"
meanwhile deep in his heart he was devastated as something destroyed the rest of the ships he wanted to rob and plunder not to mention the countless prisoners that could have been saved if he was able to act sooner. that and who knew how many untol tresures such as devil fruit went into that sea that could have been sold. "DAME IT ALL!" he rushed into the soilders just as his men climbed onto the ship "KILL THEM ALL!" he slew four gunners before turning and headed into the deck below.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:57 pm

The twenty men now being basically surrounded by enemy prisoners, decided they needed to divide their attention. Ten stayed to keep Kurosaki at bay who had jumped on the ship and begun to challenge them in hand to hand combat. The other ten broke into two groups of five, five stayed to stop enemy prisoners while the other followed Hitsugaya. Gin looked up only to noticed that half the ship was in ruin and it was titling to one side. The ten fighting Kurosaki were getting the upper hand and her body quickly told the tell of a beating.

The five that was following Hitsugaya catched up to him and two of them tried to pounce on the man from behind. Meanwhile Gin watched as escaped prisoners were being beat and thrown off the ruined side of the ship by the five guards that confronted them. " If I don't escape soon those super soldiers will quell this uprising soon."
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Hitsugaya saw the men behind him with a quick glance and as two tried two of them tried to jump him he jumped to the side of the halls placing his left foot on the wall to give him extra momentum to jump from the wall and spin in the air kicking the two men in the face with one mid air leg sweep. once he landed he looked at the other three and dropped to his knees as his blades were shoved into the chests of the men that had felt his kicks.
"now this doesn't need toget bloodier then it already is,walk away and you all shall live." he stood up swords at the ready should they try anything. he then noticed a voice, it seemed there was a prisoner who was not being assaulted, after these men died or ran he would go to the prisoner and set him free, no man should die in chains
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:12 pm

Hitsugaya and the remaining three men were close enough for Gin to hear and smirked when he heard Hitsugaya's threat. Finally someone to rescue him from these idiots, it was going to be nice to be free again. Three remaining men decided to back down and the middle one threw him the keys to release the remaining prisoners. Meanwhile Kurosaki decided to completely engulf the entire upper deck in fire killing prisoners and guards alike through her outburst. Those that survive jumped into the ocean and returned to the ship Hitsugaya already secured.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:27 pm

Smirking at the feeble men he opened the cell close to him and walked in. Looking around he saw some man trapped in a weird contraption. "And who the bloody heel are you?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:40 pm

"Gin, but doesn't really matter right now because apparently the ship is starting to sink" Gin said as he looked to the floor. The floor was starting to get wet signs of the ship lowering into the water, at the same time fire spread to the lower deck quickly only leaving the opening the cannons created as a way out. Kurosaki got off the ship jumping back to hers and she moved toward the secured one planning to destroy it too. Those who were on the secure ship watched in fear as she drew closer. "Come on and set me free boy unless you want that girl to ruin your grand escape, I have the power to combat her" Gin said as he looked up to notice Kurosaki passing them and immediately realized who she was from his days under the Yonko Yokohama.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:54 pm

"Alright mate"Hitsugaya drove a sword into the mechanism which in turn unlocked everything that held him down." Guess it's my lucky day" He grinned softly helping the man named gin to his feet. "Let's go mate"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:56 pm

Gin once to his feet held out his hand and his sword transported to him from the bottom of the sea. That special teleporting technique came in handy alot of the time and with the lightning logia he was the fastest man alive with it's usage. Gin jumped from the boat and road across the surface water on a thin electrical current generated under his feet and conducted through the water. He outpaced Kurosaki's ship and stopped right in front of secure one, by the time she made it to them Gin was facing her with his sword sheathed and his arms spread. "Stand down woman, they are under my protection."

Kurosaki wasn't sure who Gin was but his face and speed was familiar. While she wanted to destroy all the ships she was already pretty beat up from the start and fighting Gin and the army of prisoners wouldn't boat well. Kurosaki: " Why should I listen to your claim on this vessel." Gin smirked hearing her persistence on pushing the matter, "Your no fool, we both know your severally outnumbered even with your great flamed power."

Kurosaki simply nodes as he had a point, it was best to just come back and fight another day, so she thought. Gin lowered his arms and relaxed seeing she didn't challenge the numbers, a wise decision he thought to himself. Now it was the matter of what to do next with the situation put before him, trying to quickly get that strategic mind of his going after not using it in months. At least not enough to actually challenge himself, his lack of effort is the reason he allowed himself to get captured in the first place. Unfortunately he was banking on being put in the prison not being executed like they planned to do before all this.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:14 am

being left alone after his rescue attempt made him rather irritated "fine you fucking cock suker, I didn't need your help anyway" he ran past some barrels and jumped into the ocean, within minutes he was already at his ship, climbing the side of it like a monkey, "oye maties, ready the sail for departure," he called out once he climbed aboard, and walked at a normal pace to the wheel of the ship, "once we made it far from this sight we shall begin a new journey men, whether you stay or leave its up to you but remember this, I was the one who saved your hides from prison or death, Welcome aboard my Friends" he called out happily "what's the status on the riches ?" he called out to the nearest man that he saw was aboard the enemy vessel with him.
the man looked at him and grinned "out vessel Captain, contains 1800 pounds of wood iron and sugar combined, we managed to gather another 200 pounds of each before the ship went under, in the vault this vessel contained at least seventeen containers full of golden coins, we would need someone else to count that type of currency, "
With a grin he called out to the lightning man, "GIN! YOU COMING?" he didn't hear what was said between the fire bitch and Gin, but he was going to ask if gin decided to come aboard the ship.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:20 am

Gin hearing Hitsugaya's offer made him think about if he wanted to be in a crew again, to start over. He with a short sigh decided it would be best and jumped up into the ship with his new companion. "I might as well, you'll need a shipwright of my caliber to fix up this dump you call a ship. Kurosaki do you plan to join us aswell, you have experience with navigation I know that much." Kurosaki was hesitant to accept Hitsugaya and Gin's offer but nevertheless agreed to join and together with a couple of men tied the two ships together.

Later Gin would build them together when he had the time but now it was important to settle the hierarchy of the ship. Gin knowing this brought it up while standing next to Hitsugaya and before they took off. "You have to specifically fix your crew, thining out those that don't need to be with us and the most important positions filled. A ship without a hierarchy tends to get a great deal of disputes, one of the many reasons Yokohama is only a Yonko by name alone. He has been challenged so many times and beaten at least three of those times."
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:33 am

"A what?" these words being spit out by Gin made no senses to Hitsugaya, "first of all what the bloody hell in a yonk-hoe?" he mispronounced it on purpose, while steering the ship, he looked at Gin, "secondly, I freed you and these men, if they wish to stay then they can if not they can leave once we reach an island, but I will not force anyone to leave nor will I abandon them." it wasn't out of loyalty or anything that Hitsugaya was determined to have his way it was more the fact that he knew a crew was hard to come by. Though he assumed this man called Gin suspected Hitsugaya had no history whats so ever with the seas, hardly he could say gin would be right since he was a land thief and not a sea pirate.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 am

Kurosaki busted out in laughter over hearing Hitsugaya's ignorance as she moved to the lower deck. All Gin could do was face palm and take a deep breath, how could anyone go to any island without hearing of the Yonkos. " A shipwright is person who builds and fixes ships, the Yonko is a term used for the four most powerful pirates alive, but like I said earlier sometimes it's just a title as those shoes are to fill. I can respect the freedom you give these men, but I would expect nothing less of your standards with the lack of sea knowledge you carry. As we travel I'll help you raise your standard, so you won't get chewed up on your quest whatever that may be."

Gin paused to think about what he had done, how could he just join along a crew when it's leader's goals are unknown. " Speaking of which, what is your goal in all this and because I failed to ask earlier, tell me about yourself." Gin really wasn't concerned with the rest of the crew and Kurosaki had some dirty history with him that he would rather not poke at.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:36 am

he had to think about it, before looking at Gin, "my goal, hmmm, I would have to say wanting to be the richest I can be to buy my own island and let all who wish to be free live there away from the corruption of the navy." he sighed and looked at his crew, "i want freedom for me and everyone else that choses to be free from the Government, I want to be able to walk down the street and not see starving people, dying children. " he stopped talking and turned back to Gin, "I want to Rule all and shape the world as I see fit." his dark demeanor showed for a seconded then vanished as a sailor called towards them
"Captain, come quick, we need you." at that without a second thought Hitsugaya looked at the crew and at the top of his lungs, yelled "RAISE THE SAILS, DROP ANCHOR!" he looked at gin, "lets go"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:41 pm

Gin saw in Hitsugaya no difference from the other pirates, they were all concerned with power or wealth. He knew the Yonko wouldn't give up their land without a fight and the world government controlled everything else, riches weren't going to do them any good as criminals. Then the subordinates spoke calling for the new captain, Gin nodes to Hitsugaya and follows him. Gin clinched his sword hoping not to use it, he was a bit rusty after being down for so long. He thought power honestly meant nothing if you didn't have the skill to use it at it's full potential and titles worked the same way for him.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:29 pm

Hitsugaya fallowed the sailor into the captains quarters, there he saw three other men raiding the place. in the middle of the room they stood in front of a golden chest, not opened. "Whats this lads?" Hitsugaya seemed annoyed that they were raiding his new quarters, then he turned towards one of the men that spoke, "Sorey, Cap'inin, we figured you wouldn't mind us sacking the place"

With a grin Hitsugaya drew his sword and stabbed the man in the chest and starred at him while he died. "Ask for permission before doing anything to the ship, and that means ANYTHING, let the others no and throw him overboard "
he sheathed his and looked at Gin, "can you get that Chest opened?" he wondered what was inside
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:42 pm

Gin looks around the room only see how barbaric the men were acting, then Hitsugaya killed one of them only to make a point. "This is the kind of chaos I was talking about without a system of hierarchy." Gin then sighed hearing Hitsugaya's request, a simple task with his abilities but he felt it really wasn't important right now. Nevertheless he nodes to Hitsugaya and moves over to the chest, once there he touches the chest's lock sending enough currents through it to completely melt it off. "There ya go, now can we get this show on the road, I am going to help you with your goal but it's a big goal that we can't waste time when chasing" Gin said not opening the chest, just standing next to it while letting Hitsugaya be the first to see what was inside.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:59 pm

"yeah alright once we get ashore you can teach me what it means to be a Captain, I admit I was in the wrong." he looked at Gin and bowed in respect and as an apology. "and thank you I appreciate your help." he then stood up and walked to the chest, he grinned and opened it, within it there was some gold and ruby's along with diamonds and sapphire's, underneath all the jewels there was a large box.
"I wonder what this can be," his eyes glistened when he opened the box, within it contained two very strange fruit. one was a strawberry that was colored black with white dots on the flesh of it, the other he never seen before.
"Gin, the hell are these?" he showed the box to his new mentor and friend
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:34 pm

Gin looked at the fruit, they were unusual and became of that Gin could immediately discern the type. "These our devil fruits, powerful spawns of the sea that can be a blessing or a curse. I ate one ten years ago and was lucky enough to gain great power over lightning or electricity in general." Gin demonstrated what he was talking about by covering his hand in a sharp blade of electricity. "If your thinking about eating one again keep in mind you could get a very shit and useless ability, that and you won't be able to ever swim again."
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:39 pm

"I understand, so if I eat one of these I could be powerful like you, then again I could be useless. Hmmm its a risk I'm willing to take, bottoms up" He picked up the black strawberry and ate it whole. "By the bloody sea, that tasted horrible. "after he made his disgusted face he could feel himself change, he felt the air move even thou they were in an enclosed space. he felt the wind within himself and when he looked at his hand he saw that it was starting to vanish. "uhh, Gin what do I do?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Gin looked a little shocked Hitsugaya actually ate one but his face didn't show the surprise, in fact it showed signs of irradiation when Hitsugaya's body started to vanish."Concentrate on what you want, while we don't know what you can do just focus on materializing and you will, hopefully." The power could only be two things, turning invisible or air, if he could materialize then it was the latter. If not well Gin had ran into a invisible devil fruit user before and they were stuck like that.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Doing as told, he concentrated as much as he could, once he felt a tingly sensation in his hand he waved it and a gust of air burst opened the doors from the inside of the captains quarters, "Well looks like I can control the wind" Hitsugaya grinned and looked at Gin "so now what, do I call you cap,or what?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:16 pm

"Why would you call me cap, your the captain, if I wanted a crew it wouldn't be a gathering of lose name prisoners. All these men are good for is operating the ship so we can get to where we need to go, which by the way would be to the nearest island for supplies." Gin started to walk out the door back to the upper deck where the sun was beginning to set.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm

Hitsugaya laughed lightly as he fallowed, "then first mate?"he continued the joke. Once he saw the sun set, he felt the wind flow nicely, "ALL HANDS ON DECK, LOWER THE SAILS, RAISE THE ANCHOR, WE BE OFF " his voice sounded louder then usual, but other then that the ship began to sail quickly, catching the wind just right to get a decent speed.
"Gin, do you have any idea where we are ?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down