One Piece New Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rivals or Brothers?
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Gin

» Gin's Intense Training
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm by Gin

» Marineford
Gin's Intense Training  EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm by Gin

» Alyss hart
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 am by Alyss

» Miika D Dare
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 am by Miikai

» Visit to Lvneel Kingdom
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» Gin The Final Shadow
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Gin

» Gate of Justice
Gin's Intense Training  EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am by Gin

Gin's Intense Training

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gin's Intense Training  Empty Gin's Intense Training

Post by Gin Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:29 am

Gin was asleep when they arrived on the shores of karate island and along with the captain and kurosaki was among the first to be awoken. As he stepped out of the sleeping quarters still half naked with nothing on but some boxers, the bright early morning sun hit his skin. It was enough to warm his entire as he yawned and stretched paying no mind to other spectators/men. He also didn't bother to get dressed as he waited for Hitsugaya and Kurosaki to meet him on the deck. She was the first of the two to show up and apparently carried that same care free attitude in the morning as she remained only in the bikini she went to bed in.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Gin's Intense Training  Empty Re: Gin's Intense Training

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:28 pm

"thousand nine hundred ninety nine..... Two thousand..." With a sigh he stood up from doing push-ups, as he looked in the mirror at his scared body he could see the sweat toll down his frame as the many different colors scars gleamed within the light that had escaped into his quarters . "Well that was fun"

Chuckling hitsugaya grabbed a cloth and wiped the sweat off, then got dressed in his traditional black clothing. "Wonder whose awake, knowing them I think all of them are " with a grin he opened his door and made way to the top of the deck greeting his crew as he walked by the sailors.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:18 pm

Kurosaki noticed Gin physical appearance first and noted to herself how he hadn't changed much, in fact to her he got better with age. Gin ignored her attention and overall presence which was an easier task once Hitsugaya decided to join them outside. “ I’m glad to see you up captain , are you ready to begin our training?” Kurosaki huffed clearly seeing he had no interest in her, it was all about Hitsugaya getting stronger, something that would complicate her plans. Gin knew things weren't right with their female companion but wasn't going to say anything because of Hitsugaya’s relationship with her. It also seemed like the minute the thoughts had crossed his mind she was already making her way over to the captain. Kurosaki putting her leg up against the captain’s knee and caressing his face as she got all close to his ear.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Hitsugaya smiled softly as kurosaki sat on him "missed you too darling" he then looked at Gin "yeah I'm ready, " he slowly got up dropping her into the floor "sorry toots, work comes first"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:18 am

Gin was about to smirk but as he turned around he was met by a familiar face that made his smirk completely fall off his face. It was replaced by a glare of anger and slight pain, the emotional kind. “ I see you recognize me boy… it's been a long time and I expected you to come here first “ Said the stranger who found himself on their deck unnoticed up until this point. Kurosaki was a bit frustrated that Hitsugaya could brush her off so easily she was going to insist he stay with her until she saw the stranger as well. Her eyes went wide with disbelief, the stranger was none other than the Yonko Kanji. In his elderly state he put off less fearful aura but somehow still gave Kurosaki chills, while Gin was hoping not to have to kill the man. “I have great respect for you please don't tell you’re here to get in my way “ Gin said but Kanji just laughed. “ Look I'm here to help, it didn't take long for me to find out the Final Shadow, The lightning logia prodigy had taken a student. I thought I'd come see first hand who you felt was worth the trouble.” Kanji spoke with a warm light full tone but it was difficult for Gin to trust anyone however in his older age he knew Kanji wasn't stupid enough to take on him and Kurosaki along with a fleet of men. The gap the two generations had was quickly closing, a lot of people were waiting to see who would replace Kanji and who would be the world’s strongest yonko.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:44 pm

Hitsugaya looked at the old man and brushed him off, "whose the old man Gin?" By the way Gin talked and kuros face he assumed it was someone they knew, but he didn't care.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:23 pm

TGin looked over his shoulder at Hitsugaya with the same menacing glare when he was addressed. “ He is Kanji the oldest yonko and a man I'll kill you for if you show him any kind of disrespect.” Gin didn't like Kanji and would have loved to kill the old man but he wasn't any threat at the moment and he was the perfect person to help build Hitsugaya to their level. “ Let's go and get started with training, hopefully no more ghost will pop up and interrupt “ Gin said as jumped out the ship on to the sand of the beach. He pulled out his large blunt sword and made it replicate itself once, holding both blades in hand he considered he was officially ready while Kanji sat at the end of the deck. Kurosaki giggled and expecting actual instruction but apparently Gin was one of those teachers who beat the hell out of their students until they just was forced to get stronger. Kanji didn't exactly like the method but it would allow him to see where Hitsugaya was at in fighting prowess and make on the spot corrections.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:07 pm

Hitsugaya sighed "alright gin" he turned to the old man and bowed his head "forgive me for not knowing who you are, I don't know much of this world at this point in time" he sighed softly as he grabbed his holster that contained a special pistol he had been working on. It didn't use any powder, instead it fired off a pressure which hitsugaya was able to manipulate into a air like bullet. Once jumping from his ship he looked over at Gin before pushing off his with his left foot only to rush at Gin making the wind obey him to increase his speed.

Once in proximity he jumped a few feet into the air and spun delivering a sharp roundhouse kick aiming for his arm hoping to at least numb the logia user with a little bit of Hali he learned from the cp9 to make physical contact with logias
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:11 pm

Gin coated the blades with electricity that extended four inches from the the blade’s tip in the time Hitsugaya was closing the gap between them. He then leaped in the air with Hitsugaya blocking the kick with his right blade which would most likely shock Hitsugaya and cut an deep gash into his leg. His hand and blade would be aimed at Hitsugaya’s shoulder Gin planned to use the force from his kick off to go straight through Hitsugaya's shoulder and ultimately past him to the ground behind the captain. If successful he’d leave a big enough gash in his shoulder to disable that side’s arm while also landing on the behind him and gaining an needed advantage.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:24 pm

The moment hitsugaya knew he would loose the physical contact he disarmed the Haki only to turn himself into the wind, vanishing from sight and completely avoiding the attack gin had made. Reappearing ontop of a tree, he looked over "what the hell, I guess I have no choice." Jumping from the tree to the ground he kicked the floor twelve times in less then a second and vanished from sight using one of the cp9 moves he learned a while back only to get close to and strike him with his finger multiple times if successful it would have left six bullet like imprints onto gins flesh. His past as the top cp9 student was about to be revealed
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Gin was not surprised by the counter considering Hitsugaya had learned how to transform while under his teachings. However what did catch him off guard was Hitsugaya’s speed something being used as an advantage as he vanished and closed the gap between them again. Gin couldn't see his foe but he saw his intentions to attack from the tree to the ground, He was forced to transform into lightning as a way to avoid the invisible assault. Once the first finger strike passed through his body Gin reformed capturing Hitsugaya's arm in the middle of his own arm. Once he was stuck Gin despite the pain of having someone’s limb literally inside his limb forming a cross out of the two body parts, would send an electric current through Hitsugaya's nervous system severing the signals to the brain and deranging his body control. For the common people, battle, not to mention even just walking, will become impossible.

Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:22 pm

Feeling the shock run through out his body he landed on his back, then gritted his teeth as he forced himself up. He had endurced worse conditions in the cp9 base and worse tortures then the shock that gin delivered. "That all you got?" He could tell his body would not respond to how he wanted so he let his mind go blank as he faded back into the wind. At least that's what he wanted but instead fell unconscious to the floor.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 am

Gin sighed seeing his student go down so easily despite the obvious growth in both skill and power. Kurosaki despite the training session being about Hitsugaya could clearly tell he was improving in skill as if his mind got stronger every time he fought. Considering her plans it was becoming a frightening thought so she decided to capitalize on the moment while at least one of targets were laid out. “ Lord Kanji please assist me in capturing my captain and his right hand “ Kurosaki said looking over to Kanji who nodded and jumped from the boat unto the shore a few feet away from Gin and Hitsugaya. The men of the crew wanted to help but with Kurosaki facing them she was to powerful and they were too scared to make a move against Kanji who shadowed her in power. “ I suspected something was going on Kurosaki and I should have known someone like Kanji wouldn't have just come out the woodworks to bother some no named pirate captain and a washed up warrior. “ Kurosaki laughed and revealed she was working for the world government the entire time to capture Gin , when Hitsugaya allied with him and killed the vice admirals she had been recording their skills and spying on how their progress was going. Her and Kanji were supposed to wait to attack and end their plans but she didn't want Hitsugaya to get any stronger. “ You’re a cleaver woman Kuro but why what do you gain from this and Kanji why help her you are a highly respected yonko, the strongest. “ Kanji sighed and put his hands behind his back, “ Gin you are a perfect warrior, one of the finest I've ever seen, you of all people should be able to tell age has caught up to me and I'm no longer as strong as I was in my prime if I help capture you they will let me retire in peace.” Gin leaned down taking a knee and ball his fist to his chest getting ready for an attack while he stalled with the talking. Kurosaki: “ They are going to make me a vice admiral and give me a new purpose in which to destroy pirates like you. “ Kanji didn't agree with Kurosaki’s decisions but wanted a peaceful end which could be seen by his face. Gin was extremely angered at the betrayal far more upset than he had gotten in a long time and felt it was a duty to remove the two from the face of the earth.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:20 am

Hitsugaya heard everything as he had faked himself passing out. With a grin that only Gin could see he himself had turned himself into air, his memories he had forced himself to forget came back, including the proper methods of his assassination techniques. With that he boarded the ship only to grab a sword before whisping of into the air and landing behind kuro, and with precision he placed both his hands Infront on Kurosawa both his fists right in front of the target and launches a devastating shock wave in a forward direction. The secret skill of the CP9 which was already devastating amplified thanks to his manipulation of the air currents making the wave four times more powerful. "Told you I'd kill you Kuro have a taste of the rokugan"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:40 pm

(post for Gin)

Kurosaki was definitely caught off guard by Hitsugaya's ability to even move after being shocked and the fact he moved so fast that none of them noticed even Gin. The shockwaves were inches away from her before she bursted into a wall of flames absorbing the air from the shock waves then proceeded to engulf the entire ship. Kanji and Gin were still in there stand off neither trying to make a move knowing with their level of skill one mistake could end the battle in this heated death match. Kurosaki formed dragon heads from her flames to directly attack Hitsugaya from all directions just in case he managed to escape the burst of fire that now would cover the ship.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:46 pm

Hitsugaya sighed "your flames are getting annoying" covering the area between her and him along with the ship making sure not to include Gin and the Yoko he canceled the oxygen levels. Making it to were no one could breath not even her flames. While he out his crew in danger it would protect his ship from the danger of burning. He then looked a kuro expecting her to go back to her human form before dying out in her flame form wanting to see her suffocate from the lack of oxygen in his sphere "in case you wanted to know, I don't need to call out silly names for my devil fruit abilities, I have complete control over it" he was able to speak and not suffocate because he was producing air within his own lungs that allowed him to walk, talk and even fight in the condition that he placed his foes, a high level skill he used when he escaped from the CP9 base
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:04 am

Gin wanted any false move to close the gap and deal the final blow but Kanji wouldn't give the opportunity and in fact both moved at the same time. Gin for the second time ever in front of an audience displayed his full power while Kanji displayed his. Gin without aid used his natural speed to cover the distance less than a second, Kanji despite his age copied the the level of speed. They both collided with their fist imbued with haki, the force parted the clouds in the sky caused a city size crater on the beach and the effects/shockwave of the haki destroyed the oxygen barrier Hitsugaya created along with destroying the ship and send anyone caught in the blast flying. One would have to feel bad for the crew men because first their caught joking then they get sent twirling into the water by the collateral of the fights, Kurosaki who was also dieing out was forced back into human form but was happy when the other monstrous fought brought her freedom. With said freedoms she used the distraction that sent her flying to turn into flames and start flying away to escape and revaluate her plan. Kanji: “ You really have gotten stronger from the last time I saw you, I didn't believe you beat Yokohama but I get to see your power first hand you could replace me as a Yonko, the strongest.” Under normal circumstances it would have been a great compliment but he was trying to kill the Yonko not to mention he was only keeping up because Kanji was old at this point. “ I don't want to be Yonko or Pirate King right now I'm helping Hitsugaya reach his goals then I'm retiring “ Kanji and Gin was trying to push each other back with their will and force causing the crater to increase in size and left them at a stalemate.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:51 am

Miikai wakes up to the screaming and panic from his hometown in his girlfriends bed. Sitting up, he rubs his eyes as his red hair settles around his face. Grabbing some brown shorts and a green button up shirt, he leans over and kisses his Girl bye and makes his way out the door, grabbing a pair of sunglasses. The marine on leave stretched as he walked, calming people down as he made his way to the fight. Bringing a cigarette to his mouth and lighting it, he lets it sit in the corner of his mouth as he moves. The locals calm a bit at the sight of Miikai but still express concern to him. Miikai looks at the split sky and shakes his head at the try hards on his home island. He reaches the fight and looks around. Sitting down, he decides to watch for a bit as he blows out a huge puff of smoke.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:06 pm

Cursing under his breath Hitsugaya allowed himself to be carried by the shockwave and gently floated back onto the floor after it had passed. "Well that was fun, next time you won't escape kuro" he said softly to himself before turning and looking at Gin and the old man fight. "Hey Gin need help?" He called out as he stood on top of the crater they made only to start walking on the air as if there was an invisible bridge suspending over the creator while looking down at them .
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:01 pm

- Gin stop trying to clash with Kanji seeing the collateral and jumped back, Kanji doing the same to reevaluate the situation. “ Yes it would be nice if I got a hand alone I don't believe I can finish him “ Gin had the power to keep them at a even stalemate but wouldn't matter if he couldn't finish the deal, Kanji was an excellent warrior who gave very few openings which made things difficult for Gin considering his fighting style is most effective when his foes think they have the upper hand and make mistakes. Kanji jumped up into the punching a powerful shock wave towards Hitsugaya before spinning towards Gin with enough speed to create a drill around him with just pure force. Gin's eyes went wide and didn't expect someone to be so strong just naturally like that, he himself had to rely on haki to match it. He however had plenty of natural speed which was used to quickly dodge the drilling slam and jump back a few feet from the spot Kanji got up and looked unphased by his own drilling slam into the ground. “ Ok this is getting out of hand I need the advantage, Hitsugaya form some cumulonimbus clouds... I need the battlefield on my side. “
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Miikai stood up and dusted his legs off. he remember reading reports about the old man, and more importantly, hitsugaya. Sighing, he took at hit as he held out his hand, reaching into that inner darkness and pulling the man towards him. No matter the form or power, everything submits to the darkness. When Hitsugaya makes contact with his hand, Miikai will pull him into a head lock and falling sprawl, using his legs to hold his arms to his side.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 am

Hitsugaya sighed as Gin commanded him he then looked at Gin "I can't control the weather man, I can only use the wind." He chuckled then felt something pull on him, unable to resist the force he flew unwilling towards the marine. "Bastard" once he was grabbed he felt the wind leave him which surprised Hitsugaya greatly but trained for these turn of events he knew what he should do. Since he could no longer rely on his devil fruit abilities he allowed himself to get cought in the submissive hold only to use the technique known as the Kami-E which allowed his body to go limp and form as of it was paper allowing his to bend his body at will, once he twisted his frame and was able to face the man he pointed his finger into the man's heart. His goal was to use the Shigan another CP9 technique which the user pushes their finger into a certain target at a very high speed, leaving a wound similar to a bullet wound.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:48 am

- Kanji was a bit shocked Gin could move at such levels of speed but was even more shocked when the Marine showed up considering the government seemed to trust him a great deal to complete the mission. Gin was sweating a lot and didn't know exactly how he was going to beat Kanji with Hitsugaya now distracted not to mention the kid wasn't even smart enough to make the right conditions for his thunderstorm. Gin was forced to stop relying on his devil fruit and pull out some of his more deadly hidden techniques, he threw his sword at Kanji and it replicated into a thousand copies of itself, Kanji had no problem dodging around them as they scattered into a perfect square around him. Gin smirked before launching forward at Kanji, the distant with his natural speed being closed again in less than a second but Kanji had no problem matching it. Where the problem came in was when Gin vanished from in front of the Yonko then suddenly appeared to his right, the Yonko quickly turned to block the kick being sent his way with his right arm. Gin had imbued it with haki which Kanji didn't see coming so even though it was blocked it cracked his arm's bones into pieces from the force of the impact. It seemed almost in that same moment Gin disappeared again this time appeared to his left and slide across the ground ramming his foot right into Kanji's ankle with the Yonko not fast enough to react to the sudden movement after a painful injury. Again Gin vanished after making contact Kanji falling over from the sharp pain of a broken ankle now, this time when Gin appeared however Kanji stopped relying on his senses and relied on his haki abilities predicting the next point in which Gin was coming from. Gin came from the back side with his hand coated in a sharp blade of lightning but was kicked in the face and away when Kanji quickly spun on his working leg muscling through the pain to deliver a blow with the broken ankle leg. Kanji yelled out in pain and crippled over upon impact but Gin went flying back into the ground with enough force to drag across it and leave a road like crater where he stopped. Gin's nose and mouth was bleeding and his vision was blurred as he laid on the ground, he had only taken a hit like that once in his life and it was during his battle with the Yonko Yokohama. Gin thought for sure his secret technique could close the deal considering it allowed him to teleport to his blade and vice verse along with his natural speed being a very high level, the copies allowed him to attack from different angles but he hadn't taken in account the level of experience kanji had or the old man's endurance. The old man's strength even prove to surpass anyone else s as a single kick nearly blow Gin's head off with the latter endurance keeping the damage at minimal.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:02 am

Miikai grinned as he still held a hand on the boy, using his right elbow to knock the hand to the side, attempting the spin the man around. He would reach for the waist and grab ahold, using the boy's center of mass against him. If he succeed he would pick the boy up and slam him on the ground, looking to knock the wind out of him.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 am

Getting out of the Kami-E Hitsugaya was grabbed by his waist and before landing on the floor he used Tekai to turn his body into a hardened state so he wouldn't get hurt to much but once on the floor he wrapped his legs on the man and tried to smash his elbow into his face. "Let go Dame it"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum