One Piece New Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rivals or Brothers?
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 4:10 pm by Gin

» Gin's Intense Training
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm by Gin

» Marineford
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 4:33 pm by Gin

» Alyss hart
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2017 7:28 am by Alyss

» Miika D Dare
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:03 am by Miikai

» Visit to Lvneel Kingdom
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 9:27 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» La Negra Galleon De Santa Maria
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:36 pm by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

» Gin The Final Shadow
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm by Gin

» Gate of Justice
Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 12:54 am by Gin

Gin's Intense Training

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gin's Intense Training  - Page 2 Empty Re: Gin's Intense Training

Post by Gin Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:51 am

Gin sat up holding himself up by his elbows as the blood was a constant flow from his nose, it his cheeks started to turn purple from the bruising and Kanji got a small smirk as he looked up to the young man on the ground. Kanji was in intense pain as well with a shattered arm and broken ankle however somehow he found joy in the battle. Kanji: “ It's been a long time since I’ve had a foe inflict this much injury on me, to bad I have to kill you because I had high hopes for you to be the one person who became pirate king. “ Gin gritted his teeth as he moved back up to his feet while Kanji did the same and put all his balance on the unhurt leg. Gin went for another charge disappearing and trying to reappear above Kanji's head but was caught, Kanji grabbed his leg and slammed him into the ground with enough force to unearth the rocks around them. Gin put in another daze and several of his ribs cracked at that point then Kanji imbued his fist with haki and punched the young man in his face. The force was enough to create a hole and bury Gin's entire body in it head first. Gin felt the world around him going quiet and his eyes blacking out, his body wouldn't move despite the effort to make it and he was sure he was dieing right there, Kanji felt he had dwelt the finishing blow and started limping towards the Marine and Hitsugaya. He was going to help the Marine subdue Hitsugaya so they could take the two bodies back for their respective rewards. Gin in his thoughts drifted away into a world of nothing but clouds He thought he had arrived at heaven until the clouds in his dream darkened. Lightning filled them and soon a figure that matched an old woman’s face appeared. Old Woman: “ Wow Gin you disappoint me what happen to all that fire you told me about when you started your young adventure, isn't the young supposed to surpass the old, oh I get it you have allowed mind to enter a state where you believe you have done everything that there is nothing left. “ Gin in the dream world looked down to see himself nude then went wide eyed as he looked back to the old woman who now was young and one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen. “ Stop you don't understand I’m done I can't retire so I might as well die I don't want this life anymore it does not have the same thrills, I am no young pirate anymore ...i spent ten long years training honing my craft I have nothing to show for it and now even after all that I’m about to die, at least it was to a yonko. “ The old woman who now was in the youthful state begun to revert to her old self again, she got angered by the event occurring to her body and charged at Gin, Gin matched her in speed and ran into her both their forearms colliding. Old woman: “ Your a fucking fool what about Hitsugaya he needs your help don't you still have faith in him and what about all those things you told me back then your not old, Kanji is old you still have so much life left in you. Make something happen give yourself a new goal fool. “ Gin gritted his teeth trying to push her back but felt his strength draining him as the old woman gained the upper hand. “ How I can't, I’m going to die ….i wasted my time the training wasn't worth it why was I trying to get stronger.” The old woman punched Gin in the gut and kicked him away then started to charge at him again. Old Woman: “ You stupid boy you spent ten years of training and managed to go two to two with the world strongest pirate that doesn't seem like time wasted to me and last I checked you did that because you wanted to gain fame and leave your mark on the world, your time isn't up either your story is not finished boy dig down and find that spark to your lightning the reason you put all that effort in it's still there. “ Closing in on Gin the old woman was about to perform the same technique Kanji did to end Gin's life, He closed his eyes and sat there as he begun to glow, by the time she reached him the light busted out consuming everything. Gin in the real world underneath the rocks opened his eyes and slowly started to get up despite the bruises that covered his body and trauma to his ribs. Kanji went wide eyed as he turned around to see the boy standing still even if barely. Gin held his side from the pain and couldn't find the strength to move from that spot however he felt like he had limitless energy, energy he could put towards his logia powers. Gin manifested lightning around his body that shot out forming a construct, attaching to the sky, and causing Gin to float up in an electromagnetic field. Kanji: “ Where is this sudden strength coming from I was sure I killed him...no one has that kind of endurance except....” Kanji had flashback of his battles with pirates and marines of the past while serving under the pirate king, it was level of combat that hadn't been displayed in a long time. Gin's lightning construct finally finished, it was a giant dragon shaped battle avatar with lightning stemming from the sky and connecting to it's back, It reached behind itself pulling a sword from it's back and held in it's right claw made of pure lightning then Gin leaped forward inside the avatar's head, Kanji showed no fear even though the avatar shadowed the island with it's size and Kanji didn't even come close to one of it's claws in size. “ Great Storm God Ryujin, feel the wrath of the dragon's thunder roar “ Gin exclaimed as the dragon serpent body made it's way down on the beach. Kanji tried to imbue his fist with haki and leaped to collide with it as it was moving to fast and was to big to dodge with his injuries. The dragon stuck out the sword once close enough and completely overpowered Kanji the sword going through Kanji's small frame tearing a hole through him, then the sword vanished and the dragons head approached consuming Kanji before he hit the ground and carried him and Gin into the beach. The impact generated another large shock wave like before and Kanji was incinerated upon impact with the sand or ground. Once the shock wave cleared the sand shout up a cloud of dirt that fell slowly back down, once that cleared Kanji was nothing more than a giant glass trails from the sand getting heated up while Gin was on his knees near the spot.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:56 am

Miikai felt the elbow like a truck ran him over. Grunting as his cigarette flew out of his mouth, he pins a knee into the small of the kids back, so he can let go with his right hand and slam a elbow down on the back of the boys neck before using his left arm to wrap around his throat. Locking the headlock, darkness will start to ooze out of him as he focuses on the kid, using the pull of the darkness to hold him against Miikai, so that way even if he trys to wiggle out of the pin and lock, he should fail.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:56 am

Once in the head lock he felt himself loose breath which was not a first, grinning that he also felt the darkness pull on him he forced himself to stand up with the marine on his back which was possible thanks to the super human training of the CP9. Once up he stomped on the floor ten times in a blink of an eye only to run quickly towards some trees, once getting close he then jumped and spun hoping that the marine would still hold on long enough to use the marine as a human sheiks as he barreled through the three.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Gin was in intense pain and cried out as it continued to strike his sides from the damaged ribs, he knew he couldn't continue on like this. Gin knew wounds naturally generate weak electric currents, and that our cells sense and follow these currents to rebuild. He decided to amp up that current to increase the speed in which they moved along with absorbing the electrons and using them to stimulate molecules, renewing damaged cells. The process allowed him to renew his entire body within a few minutes while watching Hitsugaya jump away from the beach an attempt to free himself from the Marine. Before the process could finish Gin stood up straight and stretched out the minor soreness left from being hit so many times and having to recover so quickly from it, he'd finish healing while watching them fight. Hitsugaya's cp9 tricks were impressive giving that he made such a gap between them by using one of the techniques, he found himself slowly jumping behind just to continue to watch how the fight would go. Once there he'd hide behind a tree and try to stay hidden as possible hopefully to help if things got out of hand. Gin didn't know he was being followed as well by Kurosaki who everyone thought got away however she just waited behind until another opening was given. She revealed herself by forming a large dragon of flames and suddenly smashing it on Gin and the trees around him, the fire spread quickly catching everything a blaze even the small area Hitsugaya traveled too. Gin's clothes went up in a fury of smoke but the burning couldn't overpower his active healing factor which Gin was focusing all his energy on at the moment. He limped out of the fires that engulfed him in the nude and generally pissed that she returned along with trying to kill him while he was weakened. “ You just don't know when to quit woman, look I know I pissed you off in the past but I’m still not going to have sex with you and I’m always going to be stronger then you. You couldn't even beat my student just move on” Gin taunted her which made her turn into pure flames and ram herself into him. Gin again being so weakened was hit in the stomach cracking his ribs again and both flew into the air before she brought him back to the ground slamming him into several burning tress. His healing factor was combating the damage but he groaned out in pain and she smirked seeing how easy it was to beat on Gin now. Kurosaki: “ Such a legendary warrior hah-aha it's fine I don't want you that way anymore now I just want to be known as the one person who could kill Gin and the fact you killed the world strongest yonko will bring my fame to new heights. “ Gin thought she was twisted and acted defenseless for a while because she was proving to be a challenge at the moment.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Miikai felt the man stand up, impressed with his strength as they took off into the woods. Seeing what was coming, he tightened his grip on the man's neck as he slammed into the tree. Grunting in pain as he felt blood burst up, He moved his legs to wrap around and push in the knees, preventing them from moving again.

"alright ass, lets see whos endurance gives out first."

Miikai grunted just in time to see the fire burst. Cursing, he weighted the outcome in his mind before letting go competely, pushing the pirate away.

"Reematch whelp, its my off day."

He calls out as he holds up his hand, Sending a wave of darkness out pushing the trees, people and fire away from him and away from the town, towards the beach. Even those in a logia form feel the push and fall prey to it.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:33 pm

Once the marine let go Hitsugaya looked at him "what's a whelp?" Was the only response that came to his mind but next time he wouldn't be caught of gaurd by this new enemy. Being sent away he turned to the wind and found kuro was beating on gin. With a grin he focused his fruit powers to new heights as he flew towards them using the push from the marine. "Gotta hand it to him he's a hell of a fighter but now I want him I'll ask him what he thinks after I save his sorry ass" he chuckled as he watched kuro smash him into the trees but as she was Taunton gin, Hitsugaya floated behind her as the current from the darkness fruit pushed her into him, of course Hitsugaya knew he couldn't kill her by conventional means but after his little frat with the man of darkness suffocating her seemed more redeeming in his mind. "Oh kuro" holding his hand he concentrated on a small sphere to suck the oxygen out of her, and prevent oxygen from getting him. "I hate you woman, Gin get up time to go"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:06 pm

The gravity push created by the darkness fruit was enough to send Hitsugaya along with the flaming trees toward Kurosaki and Gin who was on the ground. Kurosaki found herself choking again and her power slowly draining as Hitsugaya drew near to them, Gin underneath her and seeing the choking reached his hand in the air sphere and canceled it out by creating a high enough electric field to cause the air partially ionizes, at which point there are free electrons to carry current and the air becomes, essentially, conductive at which point he can disperse the technique. It was in enough time for her to regain her composure and fly Gin and her above the field of the shock wave created by the Marine's gravitational push. Once it passed she brought them back down dusting Gin off and holding him up on her shoulder. Kurosaki: “ Why did you save me Gin, if anything you could have withstood that shock wave, caught your captain, and let him kill me all at once. “ Gin sighed before answering “ Because I can't keep getting thrown around or it will take forever for me to heal back to hundred percent, besides there is no longer a reason to kill you I’ve won, not did you fail but now your my prisoner. “ Kurosaki's eyes went wide not knowing what he was talking about before suddenly her body wouldn't respond she had enough mobility to look and see his strong grip on her other shoulder. Kurosaki: “ what the...” Is all she could make out before blacking out and slumping in Gin's arms, he simply sent a current through her nervous system to shut her body down or put her in a coma in better words.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Miikai walked out of the darkness, a new smoke in his mouth as he watched the pirates land. Smoke would rise from his mouth but there is no trace of the darkness coming from his body. Seeing the three, he reaches out with his will again, Pulling on the female to send her flying his way. if anyone tries to stop her or hold on, they come with.

"I'm sorry, but one of you has to stay to make up for this mess. I however look forward to meeting whoever gets away again."

He calls out as he stands and watches the group.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:55 am

Getting ticked off at the Marines interference hitsugaya looked at Gin and sighed. He knew Gin wanted her alive so he gave up pursuit. "Now what the hell are we gonna do?" He looked around and saw that only half of his original crew remained which totaled about nineteen pirates each looking terrified from the events that occured " oye men. While we may have won and lost in the multiple fights today just know we do not carry the faint of heart, if you wish to go home and live to old age then leave if you want to continue on and be legends who faced every Bloody trial that came there way stay with us and let's usher in a new era."

He then looked at the shadow marine and pointed his pistol to him " I'll kill you next time shadowdancer" squeezing the trigger only a gust of air shot out towards the marine which hitsugaya using his fruit power manipulated it to become a devestating rotating air bullet. Since they were far away by the time it got to the marine it would only feel as if he was hit with a gust but nothing else then that.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:08 am

Gin didn't want her death and didn't have enough energy to carry on another battle let alone a pointless one against someone he clearly felt was weaker. He allowed Kurosaki to be pulled from his his grasp into the Marine's own grasp, sighing he started walking towards the dojo area. First Objective was to get clothes and rest at this point he payed Hitsugaya no attention and could care less what happened to the Marine or his ex. He had taken a beaten more than once this day and finally the sun begun to set as a sign of a long day finally coming to an end.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Miikai grabbed the knocked out woman and carried her back to his house. Setting her on the couch, He calls command to report the appearance of the pirates and their departure, and his offer to patch up and train the woman. Getting his response, He waits, making himself a drink and thinks about his training tomorrow.

-TWO MONTH SKIP-

Miikai Takes a knee, the darkness spreading like a plague across the ground vanishes. Grinning, he looked up at Kurosaki as he rose to his feet.

"Last day here, So got anything left you need to do nows the time."

He takes a joint and lights it, walking to town to say good bye to his friends and family.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:53 pm

After finding a secluded area away from prying eyes Hitsugaya spent two months training with Gin, in his time on the island with him he expressed and explained his life to Gin as he questioned his Cp9 training and everything
"Gun is it time to leave?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:49 am

Gin walked up to Hitsugaya and placed a hand on his shoulder smiling with a sense of pride that supported the facial expression. “ You did well...improvements befitting a captain and soon we can take on the challenges of the grand line. “ Gin wasn't completely convinced the captain could take on the grand line let alone the new world but he was doing a good job of getting Gin to trust him.

Kurosaki nodded to Mikaii in response to his command being assigned as a Ensign in his ranks over the past two months after her failed mission. The vice admirals charged Mikaii with picking up and policing some of the grand line hot spots that had been freed from Kanji's control because of his death. Kurosaki didn't have anything important to gather that the time so decided to just tag along while her new supervisor made his rounds. The world Government supplied Mikaii with over a thousand men and three ships through trust alone and valor against much stronger foes while not on duty. They believed he had potential based off of Kurosaki and their other spies reports.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Miikai Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Miikai arrived home, gathered his supplies and threw on his justice coat. Kissing his mate good bye and promising to return with interesting tales, He makes his way to the dock to board his ship and leave for his next assigment.
Miikai
Miikai

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:57 pm

Hitsugaya sighed softly knowing fully well that he wasn't ready for anything beyond the grand line but he did have things befitting him like the fact that Gin was by his side and his past. Once he accepted his fate he found it easier to be more free with no chains. " Thank you Gin, but for now where to? It seems you managed to build a new ship so we're shall we sail to?"
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Gin rub the back of his neck when a new ship was mentioned as he really didn't have time build a new ship after it was destroyed because of the training and trying to stay low profile. “ Um about that there’s no ship however we can ride on one of the dock's trading ship heading in the direction of the grand line.” Gin pointed to the dock as he said it then something loud start closing in on them, it came from behind Hitsugaya and Gin opened his eyes wide when it revealed itself. The noise was caused by a large drill spinning with enough force to tear apart what little trees that was left after the conflict two months ago. It was attached to a man in full body armor, a giant, Gin thinking fast pushed Hitsugaya out the way and jumped in the opposite direction to avoid the attack. Gin then tried to send a lightning bolt at the armored warrior that simply was absorbed. Jugo “ Nice to meet you Gin glad we finally found you, your devil powers have no effect on these suits hahahaha “ The large giant said and three more guys in a similar suit jumped out from the left over trees and landed next to Jugo the giant. Each had a different weapon Zuko with a scythe, Lobo with an long hook chain, and Kisame with a large hammer.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:53 pm

Getting pushed out of the way didn't bother him but the fact that those Mecha men destroyed his shade spot pissed Hitsugaya off,"well if his can't hurt you then maybe mine can " standing up he unsheathed one of his Gunblades which was created souly for Hitsugaya by the CP9 scientist. Charging towards them he didn't want to have to resort to his CP9 training since he spent the last two months working on his mastery of the devil fruit.

As he charged he aimed the gunblade towards the one named jugo "Kùki kùki no mi :Wind box room" with that the area him and the metal guys was sealed off, a technique that forced wind to encircle then in the shape of a regular rectangular room, the wind catching speeds that could shred the skin off any normal man.

"Kùki kùki no mi: Air hand drill" this technique allowed Hitsugaya to form a spinning drill of wind Infront of the gunblade so if his goal of penetrating the armour succeeded the first thing that would happen was his blade piecing into Jugos chest
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:18 pm

Jugo was impressed with Hitsugaya's speed and effort to use an devil fruit power he had never seen before something the suit wasn't design to combat. Jugo was forced to actually try colliding his drill with Hitsugaya's and using haki to cancel it out then he tried to slam the drill on top of Hitsugaya's head with a large swing after avoiding being attacked. Gin was force to take on three different guys one charged at him with his Scythe, Zuko, which he ducked under and came back up with an uppercut sending him into the air. Lobo tried to slam his hook chain on Gin which he caught and pulled the man to him in which he threw up his leg and Lobo landed face first into his foot and was sent to the ground. Gin pulled out his board sword to block Kisame who rushed him with his hammer from the side, spinning on his foot to get round Kisame then slash his back kick him in it. It sent Kisame flying away into roll across the ground then Zuko finally came falling back down from the sky in which he jumped up to meet and kicked in the back to the ground. The three of them slowly got back to their feet but was dented up each with a sizable bruise or cut from his counterattack, they knew he would be difficult but didn't know it was such a gap in speed without his devil fruit.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitsugaya Shōgekiha Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:22 pm

With a childish smile Hitsugaya vanished before them, the speed at which he could become the wind had increased thanks to the training of Gin, and with it his control. Within the box he had full control of the area which basically allowed him to be everywhere even in the cracks of the armour which allowed him to enter into the suits. He then started to mass With a childish smile Hitsugaya vanished before them, the speed at which he could become the wind had increased thanks to the training of Gin, and with it his control. Within the box he had full control of the area which basically allowed him to be everywhere even in the cracks of the armour which allowed him to enter into the suits. He then started to mass produce his air flow into the lungs of jugo which would have made his lungs burst from the inside. his air flow into the lungs of jugo which would have made his lungs burst from the inside.
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha
Hitsugaya Shōgekiha

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:42 pm

Jugo's lungs exploded and he choke to death falling to the ground in the process, the other three were a bit shocked at how strong the two together were. At that point Gin went ahead and created three clones of himself that formed from lightning extended from his own body. They looked just like him and quickly made a circle around the three in which the original Gin stood apart of. “ You guys have two options at this point leave or be killed this is all the mercy your going to get from me. “ The three took in the situation and thought about how the odds were against them now that Jugo was dead and eventually Zuko of the three spoke up yelling retreat. Gin made the clones disappear at that point and went over to Jugo's dead body to speak with Hitsugaya.
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King

Back to top Go down

Post by Gin Tue May 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Extended Time Skip
Gin
Gin
Pirate King
Pirate King